5 Google Analytics Features You Must Know AboutBrand Spanking Marketing
Google Analytics is an online tool that helps webmasters track how visitors use their websites. It provides information on visitor demographics, referring sites, page views, and other metrics.
Here’s what you need to know about it:
There are five main features of Google Analytics that every business owner should know about. These include:
• Site Traffic – This feature shows how much traffic has come into your site.
• Demographics – This feature allows you to see where your users are coming from geographically.
• Referring Sites – This feature lets you find out who referred your visitors to your site.
• Ecommerce – This feature tracks sales made through your site.
• Conversions – This feature tells you how well your site converts visitors into customers.
Each of these features is essential to understanding what’s happening with your website traffic. However, there are two additional features that are especially helpful when it comes to setting goals for your site. These are:
• Goal Conversion Rate – This feature helps you understand how well your site converts visits into sales.
• Goal Completion Time – This feature helps you determine whether your site is meeting its conversion rate goal within a reasonable timeframe.
If you’re looking to improve your website’s performance, then you need to make sure that you’re measuring conversions correctly. In order to do so, you must first set up goals for each of your pages. Once you’ve done that, you should use the Goal Conversion Rate feature to see how successful those goals were.
There are five main features within Google Analytics that will help you track your site’s performance. These features are Goals, Events, Conversions, Demographics, and Audience. Each of these features has its own unique purpose, but they work together to give you an accurate picture of what’s happening with your website.
Create Custom Reports:
One of the first things you should do when using Google Analytics is set up custom reports. This allows you to view data in a format that makes sense to you. You can also use filters to narrow down the results so you only see the data you need.