Create valuable content – A guide to SEO for 2022
- The content you create for your website or blog should answer the questions your ideal customers have, and establish you as an expert who makes your viewers want to return to your website.
- Consistency is key. Frequently posting content shows Google that you are relevant, and Google prefers fresh content.
- Blog posts longer than 2,000 words tend to perform better than shorter ones. Additionally, your reader will remain on your site for longer, which is good for your SEO.
- Ensure that your title, description, meta tags, and the content of your post contain relevant keywords.
- You should regularly update your content to maintain its freshness. Make sure your links work as well.
Having learned what needs to be done, now is the time to start implementing these tips in your everyday marketing strategy so that your search engine rankings will skyrocket in 2022.