Search engines closely look at the content itself, help them pair your content to relevant search queries.Brand Spanking Marketing
Phrase your content heading as an answer or as a question. One of the easiest ways to get your content noticed is to phrase it as a question or answer a question that a person would put to Google. There are many tools available that will help you do this.
One of my favourite tools is Answer the Public. You enter the keyword phrase, and Answer the Public will return results as answers or questions.
Let’s imagine that your product is toothpaste. Answer the Public will return results such as.
- Which toothpaste is the best?
- Does toothpaste clean silver?
- What toothpaste is best for receding gums?
- How is toothpaste made?
- How toothpaste kills bacteria?
- Who discovered toothpaste?
- Are toothpaste tubes recyclable?
- Where is toothpaste on the ph scale?
- Toothpaste can remove pimples.
- Toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulphate.
- Toothpaste with baking soda.
- Toothpaste vs gel.
- Toothpaste xylitol
This tool is a search listening tool and provides vital insights into what people are searching for and how they are searching for the content. By matching your headlines to what and how people are searching, you help Google and other search engines provide people with a better user experience. Remember, by helping search engines, you are effectively helping yourself because your content will rank higher.